This cusstom is now offered for sale, it is an unique oppertunity to own an amazing custom machine without having to wait for me (or someone else) to build it.
- 41mm Keihan flat slide carbs
- 40mm Conti exhaust
- The incredible custom paint-job comes courtesy of Cycle Garden and includes the tank with original style lettering and logo plus the matching personalized fairing.
- Motor was changed out to 1995 1100 sport motor, fitted to the lemans 1, 5 speed gearbox, in building the wiring harness the original Marelli ingnition module was used, timed off of the flywheel. The stock airbox was replaced with K&N pod filters and some serious re-jetting.. LaFranconi pipes complete the package.
- The frame and wheels were treated with the highest quality powder-coating and all new bearings before reassembly. Side covers were left off and the bike was fitted with a handmade custom battery box and reinforced battery tray.
- Braking duties are handled by new Brembo calipers all around, with floating 300mm dual front rotors, stainless Spiegler brake lines actuated by a Brembo RCS radial master cylinder. The matching custom clutch perch with matching breakaway clutch lever has been adapted to work with an original Moto Guzzi clutch cable.
- Minimalist switchgear with dual motogadget momentary switches control all electronics. The upper-right switch is wired through a double-throw relay for high-/low-beam operation; the lower-right switch activates the starter. The upper-left switch flashes the headlights; the lower-left button works the twin high-decibel horns. Tomaselli natural black rubber grips complete the cockpit.
- The front fender comes from a stock V7 Sport and is fitted with a custom handmade brackets; stock V7 Sport fender in the rear. Bike is finished with a classic Moto Guzzi S-3 seat with stock standard flip-up feature, and shod with Avon RoadRider tires.
- Finishing touches include a custom fish-net safety wire wrap on headers and a Clearwater asymmetrical LED driving light.
If you're interested in a custom job, contact us here